TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- GENERAL INFORMATION
The following terms and conditions (hereinafter, “General Conditions”), regulate the access, registration, navigation, download and use of / to each and every one of the web pages available under the domain http://www.cervezasterralatina.com and their respective subdomains and subdirectories (hereinafter, “Website” or “Websites”). Being these domains owned by Compañía Cervecera Taifa Latina, SL., these General Conditions also regulate the access, download and use of any other information, text, graphics, photos, images, music, sounds, computer applications or accounts on any social platforms that are created, designed, promoted or disseminated by Compañía Cervecera Taifa Latina , SL and to which you can access from the Website or from any other web page or computer application (hereinafter, “Contents”).
In compliance with the provisions of article 10 from Law 34/2002, of July 11th, of the information society and electronic commerce services, Compañía Cervecera Taifa Latina, S.L. (hereinafter, the “COMPANY”) makes available to its users the following registry information of the owner of the Website and / or Content:
Company name: Compañía Cervecera Taifa Latina, S.L.
Tax identification number: B87791430
Commercial Data: Registered in the Mercantile Registry of Madrid, in volume 54, Folio 225, Section 8ª, Page M-1076,
Registered office: Plaza de San Miguel, nº2, 28005 – Madrid (Spain)
Contact: you can contact the COMPANY through the information department of the COMPANY through the following email address: email@example.com.
BY ACCESSING, SEEING OR USING ACCESSIBLE MATERIALS OR SERVICES ON OR THROUGH THE “WEB SITE” OR ACCESSIBLE “CONTENTS” ON OR THROUGH THE “WEB SITE” OR OTHER WEB PAGES OR COMPUTER APPLICATIONS, THE USER DECLARE THE UNDERSTANDING AND ACCEPT THESE “GENERAL CONDITIONS” AS A LEGAL EQUIVALENT OF A BINDING WRITTEN DOCUMENT.
- GENERAL CONDITIONS OF THE WEBSITES AND THE CONTENTS.
The access and use of the COMPANY Website as well as the access and use of the Contents will be subject to the present General Conditions. The use of any web page owned by the COMPANY or the Contents grants the condition of user and implies the full and unreserved acceptance by the user of all the General Conditions in force, at every moment the user accesses to them. The COMPANY reserves the right to modify these General Conditions at any time. We suggest you to review these General Conditions frequently to be aware of their scope and possible changes. By accessing the Websites and / or the Content owned by the COMPANY after posting the notification of such modifications, alterations or updates, you agree to comply with the new terms. The user is aware that the access and use of the Website and / or the Contents is made under his sole and exclusive responsibility.
Some services of the COMPANY Websites and / or some Contents may be subject to particular conditions, regulations and instructions that, where appropriate, substitute, complete and / or modify these terms and conditions (hereinafter, “Specific Conditions”), and that must be accepted by the user before performing the corresponding service. The provision of the service at the request of the user, implies the express acceptance of the Specific Conditions that were applicable. The term “Website” comprises, with enunciated but not limited character, all contents, data, graphics, texts, logos, brands, software, images, animations, musical creations, videos, sounds, drawings, photographs, expressions, information, and others included in it, and, in general, all creations expressed by any means or support, tangible or intangible, regardless of whether they are susceptible of intellectual property or not, according to the Revised Text of the Spanish Intellectual Property Law . The user will have the services, materials and Contents available on the Website exclusively for private purposes, excluding any other form of use, and with specific exclusion to any use for profit or that reports benefit, direct or indirectly to the user or third parties. The present General Conditions as well as the Specific Conditions (which include the Bases of special promotions, bases of contests, specific rules for some services, etc.) that can be applied previous notice in specific cases, are expressly accepted and without reservation by the user for the mere fact of accessing the Website, using the materials and services of the Website in any way and / or accessing or using the Content and/or participating in promotions or contests in any way. When the access and use of certain materials and/or services of the Website and/or the Contents is subject to Specific Conditions, such conditions will be previously notified to the user, and according to the situation, they will replace, complete and / or modify the General Conditions set out here. The access and use of said materials or services subject to Specific Conditions will imply, therefore, the full adherence to the Specific Conditions that regulates them in the version published at the time that the user accesses them, leaving such Specific Conditions incorporated automatically to the present General Conditions.
In case of contradiction between the terms and conditions stated in these General Conditions and the Specific Conditions, the terms agreed in the Specific Conditions shall always prevail in all cases, but only with respect to the incompatible provisions and only with respect to those materials or services of the Website and/or of the Contents subject to such specific regulation. The COMPANY may modify unilaterally and without prior notice, the provision, configuration, content and services of the Website and the Contents, as well as its General Conditions. If these General Conditions are replaced by others in whole or in part, these new general conditions or, where appropriate, the specific conditions, shall be deemed accepted in an identical manner to the one set forth. However, the user of the Website and/or the Contents must access these General Conditions and the Specific Conditions for the services of the Website and /or the Content being used, periodically, in order to be informed of the updating, if there is any. In the event that the user does not accept these General Conditions or, the Specific Conditions, the user must refrain from accessing the Website and/or the Contents or, in case of having accessed, abandon them. The user must establish the appropriate technical security measures to avoid unwanted actions in their information system, files and computer equipment used to access the Internet and, in particular, the Website and / or the Contents, being aware that The Internet is not a totally secure medium. The cost of the telephone access or other type of expense necessary to access the Website and / or the Contents will be exclusively at the expense of the user. In general, the services and materials offered through the Website and / or the Contents will be available in Spanish, and the COMPANY may discretionally present such services and materials in additional languages.
- UNDERAGE USERS
The access, registration, navigation, use, hosting and/or downloading of materials and/or use of the services of any Website and/or Contents of the COMPANY by minors (under 18 years of age) is prohibited. The user, through registration, states responsibly and guarantees that he is at least 18 years old. Given that the current legislation prohibits the advertising, sale, consumption and supply of alcohol to those people under 18 years of age, the Website and/or the Contents of the COMPANY are reserved exclusively for persons of legal age. However, the COMPANY cannot verify the accuracy of the data provided, nor will it be liable for those minors who access the Website and/or the Contents of the COMPANY in breach of said access condition. The COMPANY recommends parents, representatives or legal guardians supervise or take appropriate precautions when minors are browsing online, as well as establishing filters on the information and contents that minors can or cannot access.
- RESPONSIBILITY OF THE USERS FOR USE OF THE WEBSITE AND/OR THE CONTENTS.
The user cannot, under any circumstances, modify or delete the identification data that exists about the COMPANY. The user can only access the services and materials of the Website and/or the Content through the means or procedures that have been made available for this purpose on the Website itself and/or in the Contents, or that are commonly used on the Internet for that purpose, provided they do not imply a violation of Intellectual / Industrial Property rights, or any type of damage to the Website and/or the Contents, or to your information or to the services offered. The user undertakes to use the services, information and materials of the Website and / or the Contents of the COMPANY in accordance with the Law and with these General Conditions. The use of the Website and/or the Contents by the user must not violate current legislation, morals, good customs and public order, and must at all times make correct and lawful use of services, information and materials of the Website and/or the Contents.
The user may:
Access and browse, without prior authorization, the materials and services of the Website and/or the Contents for free, without prejudice to the requirement of prior registration and/or acceptance of Specific Conditions related to certain services and specific contents, as determined in these General Conditions or, as in this case, in the Specific Conditions of such services. · Use the services and materials of the Website and/or the Contents for exclusive private use.
The user must not engage in the following activities, by any concept:
- Disseminate content or propaganda of a racist, xenophobic, pornographic, obscene, denigrating nature or that incites or promotes the performance of criminal, violent defamatory or degrading acts due to age, sex, religion or beliefs; or that promotes, incites or does, directly or indirectly, the apology of terrorism or that is contrary to human rights and fundamental rights and freedoms of third parties, current legislation, morals, good customs and public order, or harmful purposes that may harm, damage or prevent in any way, access to them, to the detriment of the COMPANY or third parties.
- Perform acts contrary to the Intellectual and/or Industrial Property rights of their legitimate owners.
- Cause damage to the computer systems of the COMPANY, its suppliers or third parties and/or introducing or spreading computer viruses, harmful codes or software or other systems that may cause damage or alterations in computer systems, or unauthorized alterations of the contents, programs or systems accessible through the materials or services of the Website and / or the Contents, or in the information systems, files and computer equipment of the users thereof, or unauthorized access to any materials and services of the Website and/or the Contents.
- Transmit advertising through any means and, especially, through electronic messages, when the advertising has not been requested or authorized by the recipient.
- Use the Website and/or the Contents, in whole or in part, to promote, sell, contract, publicize or disclose their own or third parties’ information without prior written authorization from the COMPANY, or include hyperlinks in their particular web pages or commercial to the Website and/or the Contents, unless expressly authorized by the COMPANY.
- Use the services and materials offered through the Website and/or the Contents in contrary to the General Conditions and/or the Specific Conditions that regulate the use of a certain service and/or content, and to the detriment or impairment of the rights of the rest of the users.
- Eliminate or modify, in any way, the protection or identification devices of the COMPANY or its legitimate owners that may contain the Website and/or the Contents, or the symbols, logos or trademarks that the COMPANY or the legitimate third-party owners of the rights incorporate to their creations and that may be the object of intellectual or industrial property.
- Include, without prior written authorization of the COMPANY, web pages and/or applications of responsibility or property of the user or unauthorized third parties “metatags” corresponding to brands, logos, trade names or distinctive signs owned by the COMPANY, or use trademarks, logos, trade names, or any other identifying sign that is subject to intellectual or industrial property rights, without the prior express written authorization of its legitimate owner.
- Include in a website and/or applications of your responsibility or property, a hyperlink that generates a window or session of the navigation software used by a user of your website, in which trademarks, trade names or distinctive signs of your property are included and through which the Website and/or the Contents are displayed. The user will be liable to the COMPANY, or to third parties, for any damages of any kind that may be caused as a result of the breach or non-observance, directly or indirectly, of these General Conditions. The COMPANY ensures the respect of the current legal system at all times, and reserves the right to deny totally or partially, at any time and without prior notice, the access of any user to the Website and/or the Contents, when one or several circumstances described in this clause applies.
- USER AND PASSWORD IDENTIFIERS
The COMPANY reserves the right to request the registration of users for access to certain services or information on the Website and/or the Contents, for which the choice of a password that allows the user’s personal identification will be requested (” name “and” password “). Once the user’s profile has been created, the user’s identifier will be unique for all the platforms of the COMPANY and the related companies. You can get more information about the unique registration of users.
The access codes assigned will be personal and non-transferable, being the assignment, even temporary, to third parties not allowed. In this regard, the user undertakes to make diligent use and to keep secret the password(s) and name(s) of the user(s) assigned, in this case, to access the Website and/or the Contents. In the event that the user knows or suspects the loss, theft or use of his/her password by third parties, he/she must communicate such circumstance to the COMPANY as soon as possible. The user will be responsible for the expenses and for the damages caused by the access and use of the Website and/or the Contents by any third party using the user’s password(s) due to a non diligent use or loss.
- SPECIFIC CONDITIONS FOR PARTICIPATION IN CONTESTS AND SWEEPSTAKES
If a user decides to register to participate in the contests, sweepstakes, promotions, and other special services that the COMPANY may offer on the Website, he/she will be requested to fill in specific forms for each case, at least those fields pointed as mandatory, for the achievement of the objectives and purposes to which that specific service is intended. Once the form has been completed correctly, a confirmation email will be sent to the address indicated by the user.
It will be the responsibility of the user that all the information provided during the participation in these services (contests, raffles, special promotions, etc.) is truthful and updated.
The mandatory completion data are specified in the form itself, and your refusal to supply them implies not being able to register as a participant in them.
Once the registration has been made and after completion of the initial form, it may be necessary to fill in additional information guaranteeing that for the processing of all personal data delivered, the COMPANY complies with all the requirements established in the Organic Law on Data Protection and complementary legislation. This is recorded in the section of:
The norms and rules of participation in the contests, raffles and other special promotions and specific services will be established in the Specific Rules and Bases for each one of them.
- INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY
All materials and information on the Website and/or the Contents of the COMPANY are subject to current regulations on Intellectual and/or Industrial Property. The rights over the materials and other elements displayed on the Website and/or in the Contents (including, merely by way of example and without limitation, drawings, texts, graphics, photographs, audio, video, software, distinctive signs, etc.) belong to the COMPANY or, if applicable, to third parties that have consented to their cession to the COMPANY. Also, the logos, trade names, domains and trademarks of ownership belong to the COMPANY. The materials and information that the user may contribute to the Website and/or the Contents of the COMPANY (photography, audio, video, etc.) must respect the rights of image and intellectual property (if there is any), being the user the only responsible for any claim that may exist against the COMPANY as a consequence of the use and dissemination of such materials and information. The access, navigation, use, location and/or download of materials and/or use of services of the Website and/or the Contents by the user, in no way shall be understood as a waiver, transmission, license or total or partial assignment of the rights of the COMPANY or, where appropriate, by the owner of the corresponding rights. The user only has a right to use strictly personal and private, exclusively for the purpose of enjoying the services, being strictly prohibited its use for profit or for commercial purposes. Consequently, it is not allowed to delete, avoid or manipulate the copyright notice (“copyright”) and any other information identifying the rights of the COMPANY or its respective owners incorporated into the content and/or services, as well as the technical protection devices or any information and/or identification mechanisms that they might contain.
Particularly, it is strictly forbidden to use any materials or elements of the Website and/or the Content for its inclusion, in whole or in part, on other websites outside the Website and/or the Contents, without prior written authorization by the owners of the Website. References to names and trademarks or registered trademarks, logos or other distinctive signs, whether owned by the COMPANY or by third parties, carry implicit prohibition of their use without the consent of the COMPANY or its legitimate owners. At no time, unless expressly stated, access to or use of the Website and/or the Contents confers on the user any rights over the brands, logos and/or distinctive signs included therein and protected by Law. All rights of intellectual and industrial property are reserved and, in particular, it is forbidden to modify, fix, copy, reuse, exploit in any way, reproduce, transform, fold, subtitle, assign, sell, rent, lend, publicly communicate or allow public access through any form of public communication, make second or subsequent publications, upload files, send by mail, transmit, use, treat or distribute in any way all or part of the contents, elements, materials, information and products, if any, included in the Website and/or the Content for public or commercial purposes, as well as including them in another website, if there is not an express written authorization of the COMPANY or, where appropriate, of the corresponding owner of the rights.
If the act or omission, with no significant fault or negligent, directly or indirectly, attributable to the user of the Website and/or the Contents that originates the infringement of the rights of intellectual and industrial property of the COMPANY or third parties, originates damages, losses, joint and several obligations, expenses of any kind, penalties, coercive measures, fines and other amounts the COMPANY, arising from or derived from any claim, action, suit or proceeding, whether civil, criminal or administrative, the COMPANY will have the right to appeal against said user by all legal means at their disposal and claim any amounts of compensation, moral damages or damage to the image itself, emerging damage and loss of profits, advertising costs or any other nature that may result in their repair, amounts of penalties or convictions , interest on late payment, the expenses which the COMPANY might be affected with, the court costs and the amount of the defense (including attorneys and attorneys) will be harmed in any process in which the COMPANY could be sued for the reasons stated above, for the damages caused by reason of its performance or omission, without prejudice to exercise any other actions that in law correspond to the COMPANY. Claims that may be filed by the user in relation to possible breaches of intellectual or industrial property rights in relation to the Website and/or the Contents should be directed to the Company’s Information Department, through the email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- INFORMATION AND ELEMENTS OF THE WEBSITE AND CONTENTS
- Corporate Information of the COMPANY
The user knows and accepts that any data related to the COMPANY or to the companies that comprises said business group, and whose nature is economic, financial and/or strategic (hereinafter, “Corporate Information”) is carried out for information purposes only. The Corporate Information has been obtained from reliable sources, but, despite having taken reasonable measures to ensure that such information is true, real and can show the COMPANY‘s business results, it does not represent or guarantee that it is accurate, complete or updated, and should not be relied upon in absolute terms.
- Information provided or published by the users and/or third parties.
The Website and/or the Content may include information or content provided by other sources than the COMPANY, including information provided by the users of the Website and/or the Contents. The COMPANY does not guarantee, nor assumes any responsibility for the authenticity, completeness or accuracy of such information and/or contents, including the assumptions set forth in section 4, related to the “Responsibility of Users for use and content”.
The user may not enter, store or disseminate any content or material that infringes intellectual or industrial property rights through the Website and/or the Contents, or in general any content of which it does not have the right, in accordance with the law, the right to reproduce, distribute, adapt, copy, fix or make available to third parties. Information, elements or contents received by the user on the Website and/or through the Contents, are understood to be those ones received by any means, their associated comments, suggestions or ideas, even those containing videos, texts, photographs, images, audio, software, etc. These contents will be considered to be assigned to the COMPANY for free, for the maximum time allowed and for everyone, and may be used by the COMPANY within the limits established by the respective regulations, without any obligation regarding confidentiality of such contents or information. Authorization for the use of the user’s own image, without compensation, is understood to be included in this assignment, when the content, in any medium or format contains the latter, for commercial purposes of the COMPANY. It is totally forbidden the sending, by the users, of information that cannot be treated in this way or that contains elements or contents whose ownership corresponds to third parties without having previously obtained authorization for their use.
Due to the large amount of material that can be hosted on the Website and/or the Contents, it is impossible for the COMPANY to verify the originality or non-infringement of third-party rights on the content provided by the user, this being the last and sole responsible for all purposes of the infractions that could possibly be committed as a result of the provision of such content. The COMPANY may modify the materials provided by the users, in order to adapt them to the format requirements of the Website and/or the Contents. Notwithstanding what these general conditions contemplate, when the publication of the contents made by the user is as a consequence of participating in a specific contest or promotion, or in the case of particular services of the Website and/or the Contents, application of the Specific Conditions will be preferable for each case established in the regulatory bases of the contest or promotion and/or specific policies of use of the web service, being the present General Conditions complementary to the previous ones.
- LINKS OR HYPERLINKS TO THE WEBSITE AND/OR THE CONTENTS
The user who wants to introduce links or hyperlinks from their own Web pages to the COMPANY’s Website and/or Contents must comply with the conditions detailed below, without being the ignorance of said conditions a reason to avoid the responsibilities derived from their non-compliance:
- The link or hyperlink will only link with the “home page” or main page of the Website but will not be able to reproduce it in any way (“inline”, “links”, “deep-links”, “browser” or “border environment”, copy of texts, graphics, etc.).
- In any case, it will be prohibited, in accordance with the applicable legislation and in force at any given moment, to establish frames of any kind that involve the Website and/or the Contents or to allow the visualization of part or all of the Website and/or the Contents through Internet addresses different from those of the Website and/or the Contents and, in any case, when they allow the visualization of elements of the Website and/or the Contents together with contents external to the Website and/or the Content in such a way that: (i) induces or is likely to mislead, confuse or deceive users about the true origin of the elements displayed or the services used; (ii) suppose an act of comparison or unfair imitation; (iii) serves to take advantage of the brand’s reputation and prestige of the COMPANY; or, (iv) in any other way, is prohibited by current legislation.
- The page and/or application introducing the link will not make any type of manifestation or false, inaccurate or incorrect indication about the COMPANY, its employees, clients or about the quality of the services it provides.
- It will not be expressed or implied in the page and/or application where the link is located that the COMPANY has given its consent for the insertion of the link or that it otherwise sponsors, collaborates, verifies or supervises the sender services.
- The use of any word, graphic or mixed brand or any other distinctive sign of the COMPANY within the sender’s page is prohibited, except in cases permitted by law or expressly authorized by the COMPANY and whenever allowed, in these cases, a direct link to the Website and/or the Contents in the manner established in this clause.
- The page and/or application that establishes the link or hyperlink must faithfully comply with the law and may not in any case dispose of or link to its own content or that of third parties that: (i) are unlawful, harmful or contrary to moral and good customs (including merely by way of example and without limitation, pornographic, violent, racist contents, etc.); (ii) induce or may induce the user to the false belief that the COMPANY subscribes, endorses, adheres or in any way supports the ideas, statements or expressions, legal or illegal, of the sender; (iii) they are inappropriate or not pertinent to the activity of the COMPANY in attention to the place, contents and theme of the website and / or application of the sender.
- The authorization to insert a link or hyperlink does not presuppose, in any case, consent to reproduce the visual and functional aspects (“look and feel”) of any Website and/or Content of the COMPANY. In particular, the authorization for the insertion of hyperlinks of the Website and/or the Contents will be conditioned to respect for human dignity and freedom. The website on which the hyperlink is established will not contain information or illegal content, contrary to morals and good customs and public order, nor will it contain content that is contrary to any third party’s rights.
- The establishment of the link does not imply in any case the existence of relations between the COMPANY and the owner of the web page and/or application in which it is established, nor the acceptance and approval by the COMPANY of the contents or services offered to the public. The COMPANY may request, at any time and without the need to provide the reasons for such request, to remove any link or hyperlink to the Website and/or the Contents, being an obligation for the responsible of the website and/or application that publishes the link to proceed immediately to its elimination.
USE OF “COOKIES”
The owner of this Content informs that the user can use “cookies” when browsing the Content. You can get more information about the use of “cookies” in our website.
The COMPANY declares that it has adopted all the necessary measures, within its possibilities and the state of the technology it possesses, to guarantee the functioning of the Website and the Contents and to avoid the existence and transmission of viruses and other harmful or malicious components to users.
If the user has knowledge of the existence of any illegal content, contrary to the laws or that could suppose an infringement of intellectual and/or industrial property rights, he/she must immediately notify the COMPANY so that it can proceed to the adoption of the appropriate measures.
The COMPANY is exempt from any type of liability for damages in any concept and nature in the following cases:
- Due to the impossibility or difficulties of connection used to access the Website and/or the Contents, interruptions of the service, delays, errors, malfunction of the above mentioned regardless of the connection type or technical means used by the user.
- For the interruption, suspension or cancellation of access to the Website and / or the Contents, as well as for the availability and continuity of the operation of the Website and / or of the Contents or of the services and / or elements thereof, when this is due to the interruption of the service for technical maintenance of the Website and / or of the Contents, or to a cause beyond the control of the COMPANY, or for the services of the information service providers.
- For fraudulent or malicious actions of the user, or generated by cases of force majeure and any others beyond the control of the COMPANY.
- Due to attacks by the so-called “hackers” or specialized third parties on the security or integrity of the computer system, provided that the COMPANY has adopted all existing security measures according to its technical possibilities.
- For the damages that may be caused by the information, contents, products and services provided, communicated, hosted, transmitted, exhibited or offered by third parties outside the COMPANY, including the service providers of the information society, through of a website that can be accessed through an existing link on this site.
- For any loss or damage to the software or hardware of the user arising from access to the Website and/or the Contents of the COMPANY or the use of the information or elements or applications contained therein.
- For the suitability, reliability, availability, timeliness or accuracy of the information or services contained in its Website and/or in the Contents, or for direct or indirect damages in relation to the use of the information or elements contained therein. .
The user of the Website and/or of the Contents will be liable for damages of any nature caused to the COMPANY directly or indirectly, for the breach of any of the obligations derived from these General Conditions or, as the case may be, from the Specific Conditions. In any case, whatever the cause, the COMPANY will not assume any responsibility, either for direct or indirect damages, consequential damages or loss of profits.
The user will be the only responsible for the infractions that he/she may be incurring in, or the damages that may be caused by the use of the Website and/or of the Contents of the COMPANY, being the latter exonerated of any responsibility. The user is solely responsible for any claim or legal action, judicial or extrajudicial, initiated by third parties against the COMPANY or against the user based on the use of the service by the latter, or for the information that may have been sent to the COMPANY by any means. The user assumes all expenses, costs and indemnities incurred to the COMPANY due to such claims or legal actions.
The COMPANY makes available to users a series of links, banners or other types of links that may give the user access to third-party websites. Access to other websites of third parties through such connections or “links” will be made under the sole responsibility of users, not being the COMPANY responsible, in any case, for damages or losses that may arise from such uses or activities.
The COMPANY arranges its contents in the territorial scope of Spain. Given the inherent “non-territorial” nature of Internet access, the COMPANY does not guarantee that the Website and/or the Contents are suitable or available outside the territory of Spain. If any or all the contents or elements housed on the Website and/or in the Contents of the COMPANY were considered illegal in other countries, access to them and their use by users is prohibited and, in the case that these take place, it will be exclusively under the responsibility of the users, being these obliged to the compliance and observance of the applicable laws of these countries.
Access, content and services offered through the Website and/or the Contents have, in principle, an indefinite duration, unless otherwise provided in the General Conditions, the Specific Conditions or in the applicable legislation at any time. The COMPANY reserves the right, nevertheless, without prior notice and at any time, to suspend, deny or temporarily or permanently restrict access to its Website and/or its Contents, to make the modifications it considers appropriate on the Website and/or in the Contents, in the services or information offered, in the presentation or location of the same as well as in the General Conditions. All of the foregoing would not give rise to any compensation to the user.
Any clause or provision of these General Conditions that is or becomes illegal, invalid or unenforceable will be excluded and will be considered inapplicable in what reaches such illegality, invalidity or unenforceability, and will be replaced by another that resembles as much as possible the previous one, but that does not affect or harm the other provisions, which will be outside of any clause or illegal, invalid or unenforceable provision and will remain, on the contrary, fully effective.
The COMPANY excludes any type of guarantee, and, therefore, is free of all responsibility derived from the points previously expressed. All the information received on this Website and/or through the Contents will be considered assigned to the COMPANY for free. The email will not be considered as valid means for the presentation of claims for content reasons. To do so, the user must address the Information Department of the COMPANY, through the following email: email@example.com, in which the procedures to follow will be described.
These general conditions are ruled by the Spanish Law. The parties submit to the courts and tribunals that in each case correspond for the resolution of the conflicts.
PRIVACY AND COOKIES POLICY
CERVECERA TAIFA LATINA S.L. COMPANY (hereinafter “TERRA LATINA”) is a Spanish company with NIFB87791430 and located at Plaza de San Miguel nº4 2º Left, 28005, Madrid.
1.PROCESSED DATA / LINKS TO OTHER THIRD PARTY WEB PAGES
At TERRA LATINA, we respect your privacy. Through this Site, TERRA LATINA collects and processes your personal data, including those relating to your legal age, and other data expressly requested in the framework of TERRA LATINA promotional activities through this page, and those collected through cookies, as explained below.
2.COLLECTION AND USE OF INFORMATION
To make this Site more efficient in terms of system performance and ease of use, as well as to provide useful information about our products and services, we automatically collect information in the log files of your computer. This includes: your IP address, browser type, selected language, operating system, Internet service provider (ISP) and date/time. Such information is used to improve the overall management of this Site, analyze trends, and collect demographic information about our users. The collected information can be used by our marketing and advertising services (for example, to optimize and improve the user experience, to present special offers and more attractive promotional services). Any non-personal information used in combination with the Personal Data will be treated jointly as Personal Data.
To optimize our services, this Site, messages sent by email, online services, advertisements and interactive applications may use “cookies”. Below, you will find information about what “cookies” are, what type of cookies this website uses, how you can deactivate cookies in your browser and how to specifically block or deactivate the installation of third-party cookies.
A cookie is a very small text file sent by the server of our website to the cookie file of your browser on your hard drive. This allows our website to remember your presence when establishing a new connection between our server and your browser. The main purpose of a cookie is to allow our server to present personalized web pages that can convert the visit to the TERRA LATINA website in an individual experience and adjusted to personal preferences. Cookies can be installed on your computer, Smartphone, tablet or connected television.
3.2. TYPES OF COOKIES AND PURPOSE OF PROCESSING
TERRA LATINA, as a web editor, uses its own and third-party cookies to improve the services and content, as well as show advertising related to the user’s preferences by analyzing his/her browsing habits. Likewise, if you are a member of a social network such as Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, cookies can be used to identify you as such, considering that it is a “service expressly requested” by you. We inform you that the cookies used by TERRA LATINA as a web editor or by associated third parties are also used for advertising purposes, statistical analysis or measurement. TERRA LATINA uses two types of cookies on this Site:
- Session Cookies: These are a type of cookies designed to collect and store data while the user accesses a web page. These cookies are temporary and remain in your browser while you are browsing our website. These cookies are necessary for certain applications or functions and allow this Site to function properly. They are usually used to store information that only interested to keep for the provision of the service requested by the user on a single occasion (eg a list of purchased products).
- Persistent or tracking cookies: These are the ones in which the data is stored in the terminal and can be accessed and processed during a period defined by the person responsible for the cookie, which can range from a few minutes to several years. These cookies remain in your browser for a longer period of time. This period depends on the settings that you have entered in your browser. Persistent cookies allow information to be transferred to the server of this Site each time you visit it and provide a more personalized navigation.
Thus, for the continuous optimization of its marketing communications, TERRA LATINA uses the analytical software ‘Google Analytics’. This technology allows us to know the visitor’s online behavior in terms of time, geographical location and use of this Site. The information is collected through tracking cookies. This information is anonymous, is not linked to personal data and TERRA LATINA does not share it with third parties for its independent use. All the necessary information for the analysis is stored in the servers in Spain.
3.3. CONTROL OF COOKIES AND SIMILAR RESOURCES
If you prefer to restrict, block or delete cookies from this Site or any other website, you may use your browser to do so. Each browser is different and the ‘Help’ function will show you how to do it. Please note that if you choose to disable cookies, this may limit your browsing options or you may not access this Site. If you want to block third-party cookies (or in the future modify the options) you can get more information and choose the most appropriate option at the following web page: www.aboutcookies.org
4. REVOCATION AND ACCESS RIGHTS
Consult our Legal Information to know all the company’s data. TERRA LATINA makes every reasonable effort to ensure that the content of the Site is accurate and current. However, the COMPANY disclaims any and all liability arising out of the inaccuracy of the content of the Site. The information may differ from the latest specifications; likewise, the equipment described or shown may not be available in some countries or may only be optionally at an additional cost. TERRA LATINA reserves the right to modify the specifications of the product at any time. To obtain the most current information, contact TERRA LATINA Network.